Tuesday 18 April 2017

Feedback from the demographic

Although I do not personally know any creative directors who are in this demographic, I decided to send the publication to a couple of the most prominent creative studios in leeds, in which have a largely male employment rate. When sending the publication, feedback was asked for...So far no response has been made. This is most likely due to myself sending the publication not that far away from the deadline. If no response is made before the deadline, I will write about the feedback on my PPP blog.

in order to gain some other forms of feedback, I asked some male family members between the ages of 35-55 to interact with the outcomes. Although this individuals are not creative, this still gave me an insight into how this demographic would interact with the design.

Feedback given

Roy, 53

  • Very clean, eyecatching
  • The images on the website should be bigger
  • Good use of imagery 

Mark, 54

  • Easy to read
  • Type on the 1st page could be bigger
  • web link on back page should be bigger also 

Arwell, 35

  • Interesting design
  • The websites easy to use 
  • The colours used are strong 


From the feedback gathered it is evident that some of the sizing within the publication needs to be altered in order to express a more legible publication. 





No comments:

Post a Comment