Sunday 17 April 2016

Why I chose Hillary

When reading through each candidate's manifesto for the campaign I felt myself being directed towards that of Hillary as I personally feel that in a world still predominantly ruled by men we could do with an influential female leader who campaigns for equality, fair taxes, gun law restrictions and gay rights. Not only is she attempting to guide a nation into a better world, she is also set on creating one in which is renewable. A factor in which does not only affect America, but the world, and therefore myself.

During the following deisgn stages I will attempt to tackle any political issues in which face Hillary, and expresses her through the medium of a poster in which is highly influenced by that of the Hope campaign. I will explore target audience as well as other candidates in order to develop an informed aesthetic piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment