Thursday 21 April 2016

gun poster 2 pushed further


Taking suggestions from the crit I explored with the positioning of the now minalised remote. Although this design maintains black ( a colour not previously used within my three tone approach) I felt that using any other colour would take away from the aesthetics behind the design.  The text was explored with, in turn allow for a cleaner approach.


I involved the iconic Hillary logo in order to express Hillary's relationship to the poster and her polices. This is an important factor that I must apply to all my designs if I want them to appear consistent. 



As the colour pallet wasn't previously identical to the American flag I altered the scheme in order to comply to that of the other posters. I felt that this was an important factor as I wanted to embed nationalism within my design. I also added a caption by the Hillary logo to suggest how Hillary is going to resolve the problem. I felt this is important as otherwise its suggesting a problem and no solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment