Monday 18 April 2016

Initial concepts



Looking at my research closely I began to think about different concepts I could use in order to 'sell' Hillary to the public. A common political tactic being that of making her appear ordinary and placing her within a wife's role, but surely the young population would detest this idea, as it goes against everything our generation is about.  Because of this I then began to think about placing both Hillary and Bill on an equal par and suggesting that 'two heads is better than one'. Other concepts explored were that of embedding Hillary within a patriotic aesthetic and in turn conveying her as someone who is consumed by their countries needs. I also liked the idea of playing upon her gender, a this may be a factor in which would gain her popularity.


No comments:

Post a Comment