Wednesday 20 April 2016

pro choice variation 3



The above design explores a purely typographical approach in which highlights figures that pro choice consumers would be interested. I feel that designs like the above really expresses Hillarys policies rather than her aesthetics, a factor in which I feel will highly influence this campaign. Patriotic colours were again used in order to expresses Hillary as someone who is directly focused upon America.

Although I feel that this figure approach is effective I also believe that it is very dull and wouldn't appeal to that of a younger demographic, as colour and image are often features associated with design for youths. Due to this I am unlikely to take this design further, although I will take it to the crit for further feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment