Monday 18 April 2016

Issues that effect young people

In order to develop a piece in which communicates Hillary effectively to that of the target audience, I began to think specifically about which of her policies target the demographic. I condensed her manifesto and selected the key components in which I felt had larger connotations to that of the consumer. 

Being a young person myself I felt that my own political beliefs were highly influential within the decision of the policy hierarchy. From this task I concluded that the most important of Hillarys aims for that of a younger demographic are her views on the following:

-Equality
-The environment
-Gay rights
-Gun Crime
-Abortion

During the following design stages I will attempt to expresses a relationship to these polices within my deisgn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment