Wednesday 29 March 2017

Response from email



One of the female design collectives in which I was highly interested in emailed me back a response to my previous questions. she suggested magazines in which already attempt to do this, but they are based in America and thus I still believe that their is a large market for the product within the UK. Although these magazines may be explored further in order to gain a greater stance upon how they tackle the issue.

She asked how I would raise money for the magazine, how I plan on being compensated for my efforts, and stated that I should build contracts for artists work in which I plan on exhibiting to protect myself.

As a result of this I would suggest that if this publication was to be developed commercially I myself would initially fund the project with contributions being made by individuals in which I plan to exhibit. In terms of how I would be commended for the project, I would do it for free as I believe that females being involved within design is a highly important issue. I must also develop a contact for individuals who are involved within the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment