Wednesday 29 March 2017

Attempt to get into contact with mushpit

As mushpit is already a lead based female magazine I wanted to contact, in turn gaining greater knowledge upon their practice and role as female designers.

The magazine was initially contacted through instagram whereby a private email was then given by them.



When contacting their email address there has been no response, and thus the interview questions have been sent on multiple occasions. As they are obviously very busy this is understandable, although I felt that talking to them would increase my practice and the research for my practical.


The questions asked all related to the production of my design in some format. For example asking whether they believe mush pit fills a gap in the market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment