Friday 24 November 2017

Articles for publication

As I would like to remove the general constructs surrounding women's magazines, I have sourced a variety of articles in which I believe to challenge the consumer. Some of these have been written by myself, sourced through books, the internet or even primarily through interviews. I have also asked other feminists if they would contribute to the magazine. Removing gender barriers and promoting the idea of a gender balanced future.

Although I am still unsure upon the magazines aesthetic, further research will be completed into feminist publications. These publications may also inspire further articles.

General themes include:

Body positivity
Women from all backgrounds: religious groups, countries, demographic profiles etc
Topics that matter: abortion, gender pay gap
also include the idea that women can have an opinion, be intelligent but enjoy humour, make up and pink.



No comments:

Post a Comment